Tuesday 4 May 2010

British Election Frenzy!

Here in the UK it seems politics has suddenly become popular - I think it has passed the Weather Report popularty-wise, but it is still behind the ever present favourite, sports (but who can compete with the Premier League?!). So far I continue to remain neutral, I cannot vote here and, quite frankly, I don't see anyone worth voting for. I have written positive things about David Cameron and the Conservative Party and Nigel Farage and his UKIP on this blog before, but I don't consider even them good enough. The Conservatives have some issues: for example, even though the have a plan to cut spending, they want to increase NHS (National Health Service) spending! UKIP - they want to introduce a gargantuan 31% flat income tax and freeze all immigration for 5 years. Unfortunately there is no genuine small government party anywhere in sight right now.
As I walk around Cambridge I see three other parties with a lot of support - Labour, the LibDems, and the Greens. I won't even talk about these lefties, they all pretty much disgust me.

So this is my advice to all UK citizens and residents: Sell out and move to Hong Kong people!

No comments:

Post a Comment