Monday 7 June 2010

The Homo-lobby are a bunch of nuts...

In Poland (and pretty much everywhere else) there is a very agitating and thoroughly annoying group of people who call themselves "gays". They have taken to parading on the streets with rainbow flags while wearing obscene clothing and shout a lot about something called "gay rights". Supposedly they have less rights than us, the normal people. Now I have been saying for as long as I can remember that there are no such things as "gay rights", "black rights", "women's rights", "immigrant's rights" or anything of the sort. There are only human rights - everyone has them. These gays want, among lots of other things, the right to be registered as married couples with all the benefits that entails and the right to adopt children, etc, etc. For one thing, I would gladly switch places with these idiots. Government registration of marriages is about one thing: control. I do not like to be controlled. Therefore I propose to the Polish legislature the following: Create state marriage for homosexuals, and don't register state marriages for heterosexuals! That way I don't have to pay the bureaucrats fees when I actually get married, and I can only have a nice Church ceremony - which to me is how marriage really works. Plus the government isn't looking in on me every second to see if I pay the right taxes and how I behave toward my partner. What I will not stand for, however, is "gays" taking my money (through taxes) for their harebrained schemes.
Some of these include:
1. Teaching children in public schools that "gays" are great and there is nothing wrong with their behaviour.
2. Making people hire "gays" or else have the state sue the employers for discrimination.
3. Handing out all kinds of leaflets and magazines propagating their perversion.
Let me just make a quick comment for each of these to show how ridiculous the claims are:
1. "Gays" say that teaching children that "gays" are normal is free of indoctrination and full of tolerance. I say exactly the opposite. If someone is teaching my child (luckily I do not yet have this problem) that "gays" are good then they are indoctrinating my child into their own point of view. Also, it is apparent that "gays" are not very tolerant of Christians just because they disapprove of their ways.
2. I have written a million times (and will continue to do so) that what someone does with their own private property is their business alone. If I want to hire only heterosexuals or, in fact, only homosexuals, I have a full right to do so!
3. If homosexuals are going to start popularizing their own "way to love" what will come next? Will we have a "Oral-love" lobby after the "Homo-love" lobby? Or a pedophile lobby? After all, as the "gays" say - we are all just different, but really the same!
All in all, I am getting very sick of these raving lunatics who say that they need some special treatment just because they're homosexual. Unfortunately I think this is just the beginning. It is part of the EU agenda to "educate" (ie. indoctrinate) all out children to think the way the government thinks. The Polish "gays" are looking forward to a couple of big victories in Strasbourg.
I was never a homophobe, but after the treatment I'm getting, I feel something is about to snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment