Tuesday 14 December 2010

I Love the USA, I Hate the CFSA

Why do I love the Tea Party? Why do I support Ron Paul? The answer is simple. As much as despise all states, the United States of America is probably one of the greatest modern states (or, more accurately, it is a union of states). Greatest in terms of safeguarding people's liberty. And as everybody knows, liberty is life. Before I became an anarcho-libertarian and lover of Monarchy I was thoroughly a classical liberal. The USA was founded upon those liberal ideals I always cherished. In particular I name John Locke and Thomas Jefferson as my early liberal influences. The Constitution of the United States is one I have always considered the best in the history of the modern world (with maybe an exception for the Constitution of the Confederate States of America - no general welfare clause and a ban on public works in that one!).
People ask me why I moved to America if I criticize this place so much. The answer is the same as Benjamin Franklin's was so many years ago: "Where liberty dwells, there is my country". The USA have been an example to many people across the globe and it was only once they centralized and adopted old style European parliamentary style politics that the whole thing started heading downhill. What are the main problems? The ones I write about every day on this blog: imperialist foreign policy, destruction of the free market, and legislating morality. The appearance of these three phenomena (mainly advanced under Presidents Lincoln, Wilson, and F.Roosevelt) actually changed the USA from a safe haven to a destructive state as any other, or even worse because of its tremendous military and economic power. What exists now is the USA just in name, in reality it is the CFSA - The Centralist Fascist State of America. It is Fascist and it is a single State, not a Union. Oh and yes, it happens to be in America (propaganda has as of yet not been able to change geographical settings).

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Now I wish the government of the United States really followed that law - that highest morality! A constitutional state has failed, America proves it, but hope is still left in liberty. America is the land of liberty and nobody, not even them most aggressive government, can take that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment